Homeschool Mastery Academy is dedicated to recommending quality resources to benefit homeschooling families. This blog contains and is monetized through sponsored posts and affiliate links. Please see our full disclosure policy for detailed information.
Easy Fall Bucket List With A Little Something For Everyone
Fall is the perfect time of year to enjoy family through food and fun activities. Use our fall bucket list to ensure you cover all the traditional fall fun, and add some new traditions too!
Family Bucket List Ideas
- Make Apple Crisp
- Visit a Pumpkin Patch
- Explore a Corn Maze
- Do a Fall Themed Scavenger Hunt
- Make a Countdown to Halloween
- Read a Pumpkin Themed Book
- Carve a Pumpkin
- Make a Spooky Treat
- Make a DIY Fall Craft
- Drink Apple Cider (kid-friendly version available)
- Have a Halloween Family Movie Night
- Make a Gratitude Tree
- Bake an Apple Pie
- Make your own Halloween Costumes
- Create a Leaf Maze
- Make Blessing Bags as a Family
Need more ideas for fall in your homeschool? We have all sorts of fun things for you!
Check Out Our 30 Days of Fall Picture Books Here