Cloud Observation Printables: The Perfect Study of Weather Any Time of the Year
One of the best things about homeschooling is the ability to educate our children differently. We aren’t tied to having to cover a specific topic at a specific time on a specific day. We can let our children’s interest and what’s actually going on in their world as the springboard for meaningful learning.
Do you have a kid whose head is literally “always in the clouds”? Or do you have a child who loves to be outside no matter what the weather looks like? Do you live in a place where the weather seems to change daily?
If so, you’ll want easy to use resources on hand like our Cloud Observation Printables.
There are a lot of different ways to use these printables! Here are a few ideas:
- As a part of a bigger study about the weather
- As a small unit study on just clouds
- To create a weather journal or notebook
- As a year long nature journaling project to see how the seasons and weather change
- When your child shows a sudden interest in the sky and you don’t have time for a lengthy study
Cloud Observation Printables for Kids
The Cloud Observation Set is easy to use for multiple ages and includes the following printables:
- Research sheets to record three facts each about cirrus, cumulus, cumulonimbus, and stratus clouds
- Activity sheet to create each type of clouds with cotton balls
- 3 different types of Cloud Observations pages to record information about what they see
- 2 notebooking style pages to record more information about the types of clouds
Tips & Recommendations
We recommend this printable pack for elementary students.
Don’t forget that all of our printable packs can be reused over and over in your homeschool. If you have multiple students, this is an excellent value for your homeschool family.
Want to use this in a classroom? No problem, snag a classroom license here.
There are no reviews yet.