Easter Bunny Activity for Kids: Let Your Kids Hop Into Creative Learning This Easter
Kids are naturally creative. From an early age you find them pretending to be all sorts of things. Firefighters, dinosaurs, ballerinas, and monsters…it doesn’t seem to matter whether they are human or not. It’s just fun to be something else.
With our If I Were the Easter Bunny Activity Printable, your youngest learners can see what it feels like to walk (or hop) in someone else’s shoes. With easy prompts, places to draw, and a map activity, this printable gives you an easy and fun project for your kids to enjoy this season. It’s perfect to print for school or for a fun holiday activity while waiting to hunt eggs.
Check out these resources to use with the activity printable to learn more about the Easter holiday and the traditions that surround it and just have some fun!
- History of East for Kids by Bedtime History
- What Are the Easter Bunny’s Origins? Here’s the Fascinating History of the Easter Bunny
- How to Catch the Easter Bunny with KidTimeStoryTime
- The Bunny Hokey Pokey by The Kiboomers
This If I Were the Easter Bunny Activity Printable can be a stand alone assignment, or as a part of a bigger study of Easter.
If I Were the Easter Bunny Activity Printable for Kids
If I Were the Easter Bunny Activity Printable includes
- Two pages perfect for adding to a notebook
- Prompts to help them imagine what it might be like to be the Easter bunny
- A fun geography skills activity—create a map of where they would hide easter eggs
Tips & Recommendations
We recommend this printable pack for elementary students.
Don’t forget that all of our printable packs can be reused over and over in your homeschool. If you have multiple students, this is an excellent value for your homeschool family.
Want to use this in a classroom? No problem, snag a classroom license here.