Boost The Way You Home Educate With Our Homeschool Enrichment Collection Membership (Monthly Subscription)
Homeschool Mastery Academy wants to help you cultivate a love of learning—in both your children and you. Homeschooling is about so much more than “doing school” with our kids. It’s about more than checking off the boxes on our educational to-do list. That’s exhausting.
We want you to actually enjoy the journey instead.
So ask yourself, “What do I want my kids to say about their experience when they look back on it as adults? What do I really want our homeschool to look like?”
We’re guessing connecting with one another and developing strong family relationships outweighs any academic goals you might have. That’s why we have this collection of resources all packaged together to make it easy for you… to make it FUN. Let’s face it: We all learn better when we enjoy the process.
It’s why we’ve created the Homeschool Enrichment Collection.
We strive to give you the resources to help you cultivate a love of learning at home.
Because the home of homeschooling is what matters most.
Want to SAVE even more? Sign-Up for an Annual Subscription for Membership here and save over $24!
The Homeschool Mastery Academy Monthly Homeschool Enrichment Collection Membership includes a blend of the following resources. The best part: they are all tied around a central theme for a cohesive and fun learning experience!
Please note that each collection will vary. Each collection (month) will have a different mix of the following resources.
- Monthly calendar that highlights holidays and other learning opportunities your kids will love celebrating (and not even realize they are learning!) You will get this one every month.
- Writing prompts to engage kids
- Educational printable pack designed to be used either family-style or as individual students for maximum flexibility You will get this one every month.
- Coordinating hands-on art project or craft with supply list so you don’t have to waste time looking for them online
- Companion book list that includes suggestions for a range of ages. No need to search for resources to fit your learning themes. You will get this one every month.
- Monthly “Spotlight On” feature about an artist, inventor, composer, or important figure in history. This will include a bio and fun facts!
- Suggested field trips to go with the month’s theme
- Links and ideas for extended learning at home—ideas may include suggestions for music appreciation at home, nature study ideas, and more.
- Poem suggestions and ideas to enjoy during Poetry Teatime You will get this one every month.
- Helpful mini-workshop videos (or audios) for you, the parent, filled with tips and encouragement so you can get the most out of educating your children at home
Note: The Homeschool Enrichment Collection is a Digital Subscription. All of these things will be neatly packed as PDF files in your account dashboard so you can download and print. Use what you want and skip what you don’t. We think this is the absolute best way to provide you with resources that are flexible, affordable, and usable!
Make sure to create an account as you check out so you can access the course with ease. Already purchased the collection? Click here for access!
Due to the nature of digital products, we do not offer refunds. All sales are final.
There are no reviews yet.