Homeschool Group & Co-op Leadership Training Bundle
Get Organized and Keep Your Homeschool Group or Co-op Running Smoothly
Are you a homeschool group or co-op leader? Homeschool Mastery Academy has put together the Homeschool Group & Co-op Leadership Training Bundle to give you everything you need to start your Homeschool Group or Co-op right and keep in organized and running smoothly throughout the year.
We are committed to helping you grow the homeschooling community in your area. We believe community is essential for both you and your children. But we also know first hand that maintaining your own home and homeschool can be a lot to manage. So, we’ve put together some of our most popular resources to equip you to lead while making your personal homeschool a priority.
Our Homeschool Group & Co-op Leadership Training Bundle includes all of the following resources:
Homeschool Group + Co-op Leadership Training Audios
Why audios? We know you are busy. With these audios you can listen while driving, making supper, or sitting at your favorite coffee shop. The five m4a audios, almost 2.5 hours total, of leadership training include the following topics—
• The Importance of Community (Overview)
• How to Start a Homeschool Group or Co-op
• Setting Up Your Leadership Team
• Structuring Your Homeschool Group or Co-op Day
• How to Plan an Event for Your Homeschool Group
We’ve also included outlines of each of the audio recording so you can print a copy, follow along, take notes, and refer to them as needed.
YOU ALSO GET
The Homeschool Group Starter Kit
• Event Planner & Calendar – Blank Template + Example
• Master Event List with Over 75 Event Ideas
• List of Events Planner Sheet- Blank Template + Example
• Monthly Support Group Theme Ideas – August through May
• Plan Your Homeschool Group’s Year – For Group Planning Meetings
• Introduction for Starting Your Own Homeschool Group
• Zip File Available for Immediate Download
The Homeschool Group Leadership Kit
- 12 Months of Undated Calendar Pages
- Field Trip Planner
- Contact List
- Snack Schedule Sign Up Sheet
- Supply List
- Meeting & Event Flow Template
- Community Service Log
- Event Sign In Sheet
- Volunteer Sign Up Sheet
- Money Manager
- Example Forms for Ideas to Create Your Own – Code of Conduct, Release of Liability, and Volunteer Registration Form (Disclaimer: We are not lawyers and do not claim that these are legal and/or binding in every state. We are NOT offering legal advice or counsel. These forms are examples for you to expand on and make your own according to your local requirements.)
- Zip File Available for Immediate Download
My Homeschool Group + Co-op Leader Planner
• 12 Undated Monthly Calendars (2 styles to choose from)
• Planner Divider Pages
• Inspirational Leadership Quotes
• Articles on Homeschool Groups, Co-ops, and the Importance of Community to inspire you. Or print them for parents in your group or co-op!
• Multiple Templates: Brainstorming, To Do List, Evaluation Forms and More!
This planner is customizable to your needs. You can print only the pages you need and will use, set up your planning binder in the way that make sense to you, and customize how you used our flexible calendars and templates.
Want to make your homeschool group + co-op planning even easier?
Check out our easy-to-use, delightfully different curriculum designed specifically for homeschool groups and co-ops.
For more products like these subscribe to our mailing list or join us in Your Virtual Homeschool Group. We have a new line of homeschool group and co-op products to share with you to make this year your best homeschool year yet!
Due to the nature of digital products, we do not offer refunds. All sales are final.