One Year of the Best Pre K Homeschool Hands-On Activities
Preschool should be a magical time, filled with imagination and creative learning through play.
If you feel overwhelmed by the thought of filling your days with the right books, themes, and hands-on activities for your Pre-k homechool, then you are in the right place!
It can take hours upon hours to sift through tons of ideas on Pinterest and decide which activities are worth your time.
We have done all of the work for you and collected a year of engaging age-appropriate activities designed for preschoolers! And the best part is that we have designed each month around a theme so that you can make the most of your Pre-K homeschool.
Yes! One full year of themes, books, and hands-on activities for your curious preschooler to learn and grow.
Research tells us that children thrive through indoor/outdoor play and exploration. Here at Homeschool Mastery Academy, we agree! So we have combined exciting hands-on activities while naturally introducing early literacy, math and science concepts — all the while leaving plenty of time to enjoy childhood with good old fashioned play.
This guide includes 12 months of creative, hands-on activities for you and your child to enjoy together!
Each Month Includes:
• Seasonal Theme for the Month
• Monthly Book List with Additional Recommended Activities
• Calendar with 5 Activities Per Week Including Arts & Crafts, Science, Fine Motor Skill Practice, Pre-Writing, Math, and Pre-Writing (Links are digital)
• 2 Monthly Printable Themed Activities such as Mini Lap Books, Cut & Sort, Counting, Scissor Skills and Mazes
• Cover Sheet for Discussion – Use the cover sheet to discuss what the child is wearing for the theme or season. Ask questions about names of the articles of clothing or colors? Where does he or she look like they are going etc.?
• 53 Page Full-Color PDF Ready to Print and Use
We have created this guide to be used alone for a relaxed approach to pre k homeschool or use as a supplement to other curricula as you introduce and reinforce themes and concepts.
One Year Of Pre K Themes & Activities Can Benefit YOU The Parent Too!
- No more wondering if you are teaching your preschooler the “right way.”
- You will be naturally introducing early literacy and math concepts through play and exploration.
- Eliminate the stress of searching out all the best preschool activities and planning themes on your own.
- Create a simple routine of learning and play for your preschooler to thrive on.
- Freedom to pick and choose which activities you want to do and skip the ones you don’t.
- Say goodbye to boredom and feeling guilty that your child is experiencing too much screen-time.
- Test out preschool at home to decide if you want to continue with homeschooling.
- If you are already homeschooling older siblings, this pack is the perfect solution to keeping the preschooler involved and learning too!
Click on each theme to learn more!
January – Arctic Animals
February – Snow
March – Spring Animals
April – Rainbows
May – Flowers
June – Time for a Picnic
July – Under the Sea
August – Summer Fun
September – Woodland Creatures
October – Fall Leaves
November – Windy Weather
December – Winter Fun
Join our Facebook community for added support! Homeschool Mastery Academy wants to see you succeed when it comes to homeschooling. We are there to answer your questions anytime and support you along the way. Our virtual homeschool group is a fantastic place to get connected with families in all stages of homeschooling.
Due to the nature of digital products, we do not offer refunds. All sales are final.