Your Virtual Homeschool Group
At Homeschool Mastery Academy we support community for homeschoolers. Whether you find your homeschool community locally or virtually online, we believe that community is essential to homeschooling.
We are excited to provide resources, curriculum, and support for homeschool families and local homeschool groups + co-ops.
HMA is passionate about providing curriculum to use in homeschools and homeschool group settings that is engaging and delightfully different! We have a team of experts in the educational and homeschooling fields creating unique resources for you and your families to enjoy.
What to Expect from Your Virtual Homeschool Group:
- Pen pal match-ups for homeschoolers.
- Parent mentor match-ups for moms seeking a homeschool mentor or a well-matched connection for support over their homeschool journey
- Resources for homeschool group + co-op leadership and volunteers
- Information about community, groups, and co-ops
- Curriculum to use in a variety of group settings or even in your personal homeschool
- Activity ideas for you local homeschool group or co-op
- Support for those who haven’t found the right fit for their families yet
Who Should Join Your Virtual Homeschool Group?
- Homeschooling families of all ages & stages
- Homeschool group and co-op leaders
- Anyone who wants to start a homeschool group or co-op
- Those who want to learn more about homeschool groups and co-ops
- Homeschooling moms or dads who can’t find a group or co-op in their area, but want community for both their children and themselves
FREE Resources to Use in Your Local Homeschool Group or Co-op
FREE Resources About Homeschool Community
Exclusive Homeschool Group + Co-op Curriculum
Resources Designed for Homeschool Group + Co-op Leaders
Are you ready to start your own local homeschool group or co-op?
Check Out Our Homeschool Group Starter Kit! Everything you need to plan your entire homeschool group semester or year. BUY HERE