How To Choose Homeschool Curriculum with Confidence – Workshop
Whether you are a new or experienced homeschooler, you can benefit from adjusting your children’s curriculum when necessary. What works in this season may not work in the next. Let’s revisit some fundamental steps and talk about adjusting when we need to. We will cover all the key points to make sure you choose the best curriculum for your children AND your lifestyle in this workshop.
The How to Choose Homeschool Curriculum Workshop Includes:
- A Companion Workbook to Help You Follow Along and Make Notes (PDF Download)
- The 30-Minute Video Workshop
What Will You Learn in the Workshop:
Parents choose to homeschool for different reasons, but many of us make a common mistake when starting out. We jump into homeschooling and miss some fundamental steps that may result in problems later in our homeschool journey.
If you have found yourself saying, “my child hates homeschooling,” it’s possible they aren’t ignited by the curriculum you chose. Or maybe you are choosing a curriculum that doesn’t teach how they learn. You, the teacher, might even be teaching a subject that you lack passion for, that can make a big difference in whether or not your student is inspired.
We want to help you avoid these types of frustrations and learn to enjoy homeschooling. Most of all, we want to help you cultivate a love of learning at home.
- In this 30-minute homeschool curriculum workshop, we will cover some homeschooling fundamentals essential to choosing the right curriculum.
- We will discuss considering your family’s lifestyle when choosing a curriculum.
- Another topic for discussion will be when to consider making changes to your curriculum and signs to look for.
- And lastly, we will chat about how much time you need to give to acclimate a new curriculum, along with many tips to help you get the most out of your children’s curriculum.
Once you purchase the workshop you will have lifetime access.
Due to the nature of digital products, we do not offer refunds. All sales are final.