An Entire Year Of Printable Spelling Lists For Elementary
We are excited to add a year’s worth of elementary printable spelling lists to our collection of homeschool resources. We will also give you some creative ideas for how you can use them in your homeschool!
3 Ways You Can Use An Entire Year Of Spelling Lists In Your Homeschool
- Copy Work – Copy the word list each day for just a few minutes to practice spelling and handwriting too!
- Themes – Use a fun new theme each week to mix things up! With themes from chores, farm, ocean, family, and more – you can easily add these spelling lists to other unit studies or topics.
- Family Style Schooling – Each elementary list has a mix of words. You can combine a range of ages to use the same spelling words or pull some from the list for younger learners too. Our printable spelling lists are geared toward general elementary, so it’s a great way to work on spelling as a family and combine another subject to save time. You can add additional words for your older students if you want to make the list more challenging too. Check out our family style writing and drawing prompts for elementary too!
Our printable spelling list pack is designed with homeschool families in mind. We know that combining as many subjects as possible can help you save time and effectively teach the family.
We also know that adding fun to your homeschool can make for smoother days! The themes add a little extra excitement when practicing to spell new words.
Our Printable Spelling Lists for Elementary Pack Includes:
- 163 Printable Pages
- 53 Different List Themes
- Themes Such As – Chores, Family, Trees, Vacation, Music, Shapes, Time, Feelings, Fruit, Baking, Pond, Garden and More!
- Spelling Practice Printable for Each Theme
- Spelling Test Printable for Each Theme
- Printable PDF Format – Available for Immediate Delivery
There are no reviews yet.