An Entire Year Of Simple Writing And Drawing Prompts
We are excited to add a year’s worth of drawing and writing prompts to our collection of homeschool resources. We are even more excited to share some ideas for how you can use them in your homeschool!
3 Ways You Can Use An Entire Year Of Simple Writing And Drawing Prompts In Your Homeschool
- Fun Friday Writing Exercises – With 120 writing prompts to choose from; you have plenty of quick and simple writing prompts for your elementary-aged kids. Every Friday, your students could enjoy a creative writing exercise. Or any day of the week, enjoy a 20-minute creative writing session using these prompts.
- Fun Friday Drawing Prompts – Kick off the weekend with a Friday drawing prompt! With four themed drawing prompts per month, you can start each Friday off with a quick drawing prompt to get the kids warmed up and ready to homeschool.
- Themes – Follow along each month with simple themes to explore together as a family. Older and younger aged elementary students can enjoy writing and drawing prompts all around the same theme. Our writing prompts ask engaging questions that your children can research together. Why not follow the rabbit trail altogether? Or disregard the month and use the themes as you need them to supplement other curricula.
Our printable prompt pack is designed with homeschool families in mind. We know you may need additional activities occasionally so that you can work with another student.
With our writing and drawing prompt printable pack, you can pull out a writing prompt when you want to keep one child creating as you work with another child.
We also know that versatility is essential when it comes to curriculum. The possibilities are endless when it comes to using this pack! Use the themes for each month, or pick and choose what prompts you need when you need them. For more fun themes, take a look at our printable spelling list pack.
Inside the pack, you will find various levels of drawing and writing prompts to choose from. That way, you can choose the prompt you need based on the ability of each child. We recommend this pack for elementary.
Our Writing and Drawing Prompts for Kids Includes:
- 74 Total Printable Pages
- Themes – Winter, Community Helpers, Weather, Caterpillars & Butterflies, Farm, Summer, Ocean, Emotions, Autumn, Pumpkins, Bats & Spiders, Family, and Christmas Trees
- 60 Drawing Prompts – 4 Per Month/Theme
- 120 Writing Prompts – 10 Per Month/Theme
- Printable PDF Format – Available for Immediate Delivery
There are no reviews yet.